PerfectStart Taq DNA Polymerase (no E.Coli gDNA) – AP401
120.00$ – 230.00$ CAD
PerfectStart® Taq DNA Polymerase
PerfectStart Taq DNA Polymerase is a hot start Taq DNA polymerase containing Taq DNA polymerase and three unique monoclonal antibodies that effectively block DNA polymerase activity and prevent non-specific amplification. As the denaturation step progresses, the antibodies are inactivated and PerfectStart Taq is activated, The amplified product posess a 3′ A overhang due to terminal transferase activity of Taq DNA Polymerase. Such DNA ends are suitable for T/A cloning in pEASY vectors..
As compared to TransStart Taq DNA Polymerase AP141 and TransSrart® TopTaq DNA Polymerase AP151, PerfectStart Taq DNA Polymerase AP401 shows higher amplification efficiency, specificity and sensitivity.
- The reagents provided with AP401 have been optimized for molecular diagnosis.
- Can be used for PCR amplification of 1 kb or less.
Advantages of PerfectStart Taq DNA Polymerase
- Molecular diagnosis -grade purity and quality
- Less than 1 copy of residual gDNA from E.Coli
- PCR setup can be performed at room temperature
- Benefit from reduced nonspecific amplification,
- Minimized primer dimer fomlation.
- PCR products can be directly cloned into pEASY®-T topo cloning vectors
- Available with or without 2.5 mM dNTPs for additional convenience.
AP401, PerfectStart Taq DNA Polymerase, can be used for PCR including
- Low copy number templates.
- Complex templates.
- GC/AT-rich templates.
- Real-time Quantitative PCR (qPCR).
- Multiplex PCR.
- Single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) detection.
AP401 has passed the following quality control assays
- functional absence of double-and single-stranded endonuclease activity;
- >99% homogeneousness measured by SDS-PAGE,
- host-free residual DNA detected by PCR method,
- effective amplification of single-copy genes from human genome.
Kit Contents, Manual and datasheet
6 x 500u, 6 x 500u + dNTPs, 250u, 250u + dNTPs, 500u, 500u + dNTPs
Specifications and pricing of commercially available Taq DNA Polymerases and High-Fidelity DNA Polymerases in Canada.
Published on Jan 30, 2017 by Simon Roy, Ph.D Detection Limit of High-Fidelity DNA Polymerases using Human gDNA for Template We previously determined the detection limit of different Taq DNA Polymerases using human genomic DNA as a template for PCR. For this instance,...
Product Reviews for PerfectStart Taq DNA Polymerase (no E.Coli gDNA) – AP401
120.00$ – 230.00$ CAD