TransStart KD Plus DNA Polymerase (Ultra-HiFi) – AP301
114.00$ – 1,047.00$CAD
KD Plus DNA Polymerase (Ultra-High-Fidelity)
TransStart®KD Plus DNA Polymerase is a genetically modified ultra-high fidelity DNA polymerase in hotstart formulation. This enzyme provides higher amplification capability than traditional Pfu DNA polymerase and amplification speed equal to Taq DNA polymerase (1 kb/min). Due to strong 3’-5’ exonuclease activity, this enzyme offers 108-fold fidelity as compared toEasyTaq® DNA Polymerase. It also benefits from the TransStart® double Hot start technology.
NOTE from Civic Bioscience : In our hands, KD Plus is the High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase of choice for AT-rich PCR that often requires an extension temperature of 62-68°C.
Advantages of TransStart® KD Plus DNA Polymerase
- PCR product carries blunt ends, which can be directly cloned into pEASY®-Blunt vectors.
- It’s moderate amplification speed (1 kb/min) allows for better amplification of GC-rich and AT-rich templates
- Its ultra high proofreading capacity makes this polymerase ideal for cloning, library amplification and other application requiring excellent fidelity.
- Amplification of genomic DNA fragment up to 15 kb.
- Amplification of plasmid DNA fragment up to 20 kb.
- Available with or without 2.5 mM dNTPs (1 ml) for additional convenience.
Manual and datasheet
6 x 200 u, 6 x 200 u + dNTPs, 100 u, 100 u + dNTPs, 200 u, 200 u + dNTPs