King Kong Pfu DNA Polymerase (Ultra-High Fidelity) – CB-KP231
$99.00 – $1,599.00 CAD
King Kong Pfu Ultra-High Fidelity DNA Polymerase
King Kong Pfu (KKP) Ultra-High Fidelity (U-HF) DNA Polymerase has a very low error rate despite its high-processivity. KKP U-HF was engineered for all-around PCR performance that provide for increased accuracy, permissivity, conveniency and versatility on top of being formulated in a hassle-free hotstart formulation.
KKP consists is a modified Pfu DNA Polymerase and behaves as such with regards to PCR setup and cycling conditions. The amplicons generated by King Kong Pfu are blunt-ended. The PCR products perform particuliarly well in seamless DNA assembly methods, mutagenesis, amplicon fusion and overall cloning workflows, including blunt-end topoisomerase-based 5 min cloning kits.
The recommended annealing temperature when using King King Pfu DNA Polymerase in standard PCR ampification is that which is provided by the Snapgene software.
- Learn all about FLY
- GC-rich PCR competitor comparison.
- GC-rich PCR competitor comparison – PCR Success Story #21
Advantages of King Kong Pfu DNA Polymerase in PCR
- Fidelity is 108 times higher than Taq Wondo Taq DNA Polymerase.
- HotStart : Extremely specific amplification.
- The extension rate is 2-6 kb/min.
- PCR products can be directly cloned into TOPO-Blunt vectors.
- Amplification of genomic DNA fragment up to 15 kb.
- Amplification of plasmid DNA fragment up to 20 kb.
Manual and datasheet
King Kong Pfu Ultra-High Fidelity DNA Polymerase v1 2023-01-18
125 u (50-100 rx), 500 u (200-400 rx), 2500 u