PCR Problems ?
FREE PCR Service – We solve PCR problems!
- Difficult cloning (AT-rich or GC-rich PCR)
Our PCR Optimization Service is FREE
- Just ship us your samples and oligos.
- We can also arrange shipping for 25$.
What we Offer
Complete Custom Experimental Design
We design everything for you. Tailored to your needs. No need to worry about feasability.
In contrast to other service providers, we provide the bacteria glycerol stocks upon project completion. No need to perform plasmid DNA transformation on reception. Whenever possible, plasmid DNA is maintained in T1-phage and T5-phage resistant competent cells.
Discounts and/or free complementary products are offered for large projects or long-term projects.
Focus on Results
not on building tools to generate results.
Plans and Pricing
As customized solutions may require personnalized pricing, we offer you a first look at what our PCR service pricing looks like. Please remember that PCR Service pricing may vary according to your needs and demands.
PCR OptimizationSuccess Guaranteed!
- Success Guaranteed
- Agarose gel data
- PCR setup and Cycling protocols*
- Primers are not provided (6$ each)**
- DNA template not included**
- 25$ sample shipping fee (for sending in template and primers)
- *Entirely FREE service in return of a subsequent product purchase. Protocols are provided with the purchase.
- ** Both can be provided by yourself
Genotyping by PCRDNA extraction not included
- Personnalized solution
- Agarose gel data
- Excel spreadsheet recapitulation of PCR results
- Primers are not provided (6$ each)
- DNA exraction not included: 6$ per sample for 48 samples or less.
- 25$ sample shipping fee
Cloning from cDNAin expression vector
- Vector map and sequence verified by sequencing
- 10 ug of pure plasmid DNA provided & Glycerol stock(s)
- Custom design tailored to your needs (facultative)
- Choice of any pEASY vector or your provided vector
- Sample shipping fee : 25$
- User provided gDNA or cDNA; cost of primers may be extra if > 35 bp
PCR Service Request
What Our Customers Are Saying About Us and our PCR Service
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
Le Mutliplex fonctionne.
Je peux désormais, grâce à ton expertise, génotyper mes A2AFlox, mes Ucp1Cre et mes AdipoQCre avec le même mastermix!
T’es un chef!
Je viens de placer une commande de l’enzyme EasyTaq. Merci beaucoup,
Tu as réglé un problème récurrent que j’avais avec cette paire d’amorces.
Ta Easytaq est malade!!! Il me faut tous les détails de ton protocole et ton # de catalogue pour la Taq ?
Je n’ai jamais eu d’aussi belles bandes qu’avec ta EasyTaq!
C’est excellent… bien meilleur que ce que j’obtenais.
Merci pour la mutagénèse, je te prends la FastPfu et la FLY et j’ai déjà la KD Plus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is your pricing so low for mouse genotyping by PCR? Other service providers charge 10$ per PCR reaction!
What do I need to buy to use your free PCR optimization service?
Upon reception of our results we will show you the successful results and the PCR setup recipe but not the cycling protocol.
The logical next step however is for you to repeat our experiment. To do such a thing you will likely have to purchase one of our DNA polymerases. DNA polymerases pricing starts at 30$.
Can you clone or perform site-directed mutagenesis on GC- or AT-rich templates?
As we have many DNA polymerases to choose from, the likelyhood of being successful at amplifying GC- or AT-rich templates is high. However, some templates may be more problematic and may require a longer lead time. So far we have achieved 80% and 27% GC content amplifications.
Such projects may be subjected to different pricing.
If we are not successful, we give you your money back.
What fragment size can you clone?
As difficulty increases and sequencing costs increase for cloning of DNA fragments > 1.5 kb, our pricing will also increase for this type of cloning service. Please request a quote.