TransStart® Taq DNA Polymerase – AP141
$87.00 – $880.00 CAD
Out of stock
TransStart® Taq DNA Polymerase
TransStart® Taq DNA Polymerase is an engineered hot start Taq DNA polymerase mixed with two proprietary DNA binding proteins. At room temperature, one binding protein binds to double-stranded DNA template and another binding protein binds to primers. This unique formulation effectively neutralizes DNA polymerase activity at room temperature. Blocking proteins are released from primers and templates during the initial denaturation. This double blocking method has higher efficiency than antibody based, or chemically modified hot start PCR.
Advantages TransStart® Taq DNA Polymerase
- Fidelity is 18 times higher than EasyTaq® DNA Polymerase.
- The extension rate is about 1-2 kb/min.
- Template-independent “A” can be generated at the 3’ end of the PCR product. PCR products can be directly cloned into pEASY®-T vectors.
- Reduced nonspecific amplification and primer dimer formation.
- Different from Taq antibody, no risk of contamination from mammal DNA.
- Different from chemical modification, long time predenatured step is no longer needed.
- Excellent choice for homebrewed qPCR mixes.
- Amplification of genomic DNA fragment up to 15 kb.
- Available with or without 2.5 mM dNTPs for additional convenience.
Manual and Datasheet
TransStart Hot Start Technology
6 x 500u + dNTPs, 6 x 500u, 250 u, 250u + dNTPs, 500 u, 500u + dNTPs