TransStart TopTaq DNA Polymerase – AP151
96.00$ – 945.00$ CAD
0 in stock (expect 7-14 days for delivery)
TransStart TopTaq DNA Polymerase
TransStart® TopTaq DNA Polymerase is an engineered version of Taq DNA Polymerase combined with TransStart® hotstart technology. One binding protein binds to double-stranded DNA template, preventing polymerase activity at room temperature, other two binding proteins bind primers, preventing primer-dimer formation. Blocking proteins are released from primers and templates during the initial denaturation. This double blocking method has higher efficiency than antibody based, or chemically modified hot start PCR. TransStart® TopTaq DNA Polymerase is the ideal hotstart DNA polymerase for difficult PCR, amplifying GC-rich or AT-rich PCR, long range PCR and even genotyping and home-brewed qPCR mixes.
Advantages TopTaq DNA Polymerase
- Compared with TransStart® Taq DNA Polymerase, TransStart® TopTaq DNA Polymerase has higher amplification efficiency, specificity and sensitivity.
- Fidelity is 18 times higher than EasyTaq® DNA Polymerase.
- The specificity is higher than antibody based or chemically modified hot start DNA polymerases.
- Template-independent “A” can be generated at the 3’ end of the PCR product. PCR products can be directly cloned into pEASY®-T vectors.
- Reduced nonspecific amplification and primer dimer formation.
- Different from Taq antibody, no risk of contamination from mammal DNA using TransStart hotstart technology.
- Different from chemical modification, long time predenaturation step is not needed.
- Amplification of genomic DNA fragment up to 15 kb.
- Ideal for home-brewed qPCR mixes.
- Available with or without dNTPs for additional convenience.
Manual and datasheet:
6 x 500u, 6 x 500u + dNTPs, 250u, 250u + dNTPs, 500u + dNTPs, 500 u