pEASY-Blunt Zero Cloning Kit – CB501
$338.00 – $898.00 CAD
Out of stock
pEASY-Blunt Zero Cloning Kit
The pEASY-Blunt Zero Cloning Vector contains a suicide gene. The insertion of blunt-end PCR products using advanced topoisomerase technology (Topo cloning) disrupts the expression of the gene. Cells that contain non-recombinant vector are killed upon plating. Therefore, blue/white selection is not required. Suggested DNA Polymerases include TransStart® FastPfu FLY and TransStart® KD Plus Ultra-HiFi DNA Polymerases.
Features of the pEASY-Blunt Zero Cloning Kit
- 5 minutes fast insertion of blunt-end PCR products.by topoisomerase.
- High cloning efficiency. Positive clones up to 100%.
- No blue/white selection needed.
- Suitable for larger fragment cloning.
- Kanamycin and Ampicillin resistance genes for choice of selection.
- M13 forward primer and M13 reverse primer for sequencing.
- T3 promoter and T7 promoter for in vitro transcription. Compatible with our T7 High-Efficiency Transcription Kit.
- Includes Trans1-T1 phage resistant chemically competent cell, high transformation efficiency (>109 cfu/μg pUC19 DNA) and fast growth.
Datasheet and manual
20 rx, 60 rx