TransTaq HiFi DNA Polymerase – AP131
$115.00 – $920.00 CAD
Out of stock
TransTaq® HiFi DNA Polymerase
TransTaq DNA Polymerase High Fidelity, also named TransTaq HiFi DNA Polymerase, contains TransTaq®-T DNA Polymerase and a second proprietary DNA polymerase possessing proofreading 3’-5’ exonuclease activity. TransTaq HiFi DNA Polymerase provides higher specificity and amplification efficiency than TransTaq®-T DNA Polymerase. It provides two different buffers for optimal PCR conditions: TransTaq® HiFi Buffer I is optimized for the amplification of genomic DNA and TransTaq® HiFi Buffer II is optimized for the amplification of λDNA, cDNA or plasmid DNA.
Advantages of TransTaq HiFi DNA Polymerase
- Fidelity is 18 times higher than EasyTaq® DNA Polymerase.
- The extension rate is about 1-2 kb/min.
- Template-independent “A” can be generated at the 3’ end of the PCR product. PCR products can be directly cloned into pEASY®-T vectors.
- Amplification of genomic DNA fragment up to 15 kb.
- Available with or without 1 ml of 2.5 mM dNTPs for convenience.
Manual and datasheet
6 x 500u, 6 x 500u + dNTPs, 250 u, 250u + dNTPs, 500u + dNTPs, 500 u