TransScript® -Uni One-Step gDNA Removal and cDNA Synthesis SuperMix (with oligos) – AU311
$506.00 – $903.00 CAD
0 in stock (expect 7-14 days for delivery)
Ask a question about TransScript® -Uni One-Step gDNA Removal and cDNA Synthesis SuperMix (with oligos) – AU311
TransScript® -Uni One-Step gDNA Removal and cDNA Synthesis SuperMix
TransScript®-Uni RT is an improved version of M-MLV reverse transcriptase with broad range of reaction temperature (42°C-65°C) and higher thermostability. The suggested reaction temperature is 50°C. The SuperMix contains reagents for simultaneous genomic DNA removal and cDNA synthesis. After cDNA synthesis, gDNA remover and reverse transcriptase are inactivated by heating at 85°C for 5 seconds.
Advantages of TransScript®-Uni RT
- Broad range reaction temperature (42°C-65°C).
- Simultaneous genomic DNA removal and cDNA synthesis in one tube to minimize RNA contamination.
- The product obtained from 15 minutes reaction is used for qPCR; the product obtained from 30 minutes reaction is used for PCR.
- cDNA up to 20 kb.
- Multiple copy and low copy gene detection
- GC-rich or complex secondary structure RNA template
- cDNA library construction, primer extension, 3’ and 5’ RACE
Manual and datasheet
Visit our complete Reverse Transcription competitor comparison and selection chartsCompare !
50 rx (20ul), 100 rx (20ul)