TransScript® -Uni Cell to cDNA Synthesis SuperMix for qPCR – AC301
0 in stock (expect 7-14 days for delivery)
6th Anniversary Promotions
Ask a question about TransScript® -Uni Cell to cDNA Synthesis SuperMix for qPCR – AC301
TransScript -Uni Cell to cDNA Synthesis SuperMix for qPCR
TransScript® -Uni Cell to cDNA Synthesis SuperMix for qPCR uses a unique lysis buffer to lyse cells. Resulting lysate without purification can be directly used as template for reverse transcription. Unique genomic DNA remover is combined with TransScript® -Uni RT/RI Enzyme Mix to achieve simultaneous genomic DNA removal and cDNA synthesis in one tube. This product is suitable for generation of cDNA for qPCR directly from cells.
- One-tube format for simple and fast setup by adding RNA template and water.
- The optimal ratio of oligo(dT) 20 primer to random primer(N9) and optimized SuperMix components allow high efficiency synthesis of long cDNA.
- Reverse transcription in only 30 minutes
- Compatible with qPCR reagents.
- cDNA fragment up to 8 kb
- RNase inhibitor included in the mix.
Manual and Datasheet: