ProteinFind® β-Tubulin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody – HC101
- Clonality : Mouse Monoclonal
- Applications : WB | IF | IP | ELISA
- Reactivity : Human | Mouse | Rat | Goat
174.00$ – 313.00$ CAD
0 in stock (expect 7-14 days for delivery)
β-Tubulin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
The tubulin protein is an essential component of cytoskeleton. It is widely present in mammalian cells and is primarily consisting of α-tubulin and β-tubulin, and has a high level of expression in mammalian cells. It is commonly used as expression control. ProteinFind™ Anti-β-Tubulin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody is purified mouse monoclonal IgG1 antibody that detects recombinant proteins containing β-tubulin sequence from a variety of species including human, rat, mouse and goat.
- Aliquot prior to use, and avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Diluted antibody should be used within 12 hours, and avoid storing diluted antibody.
Manual and datasheet
50 ul, 100 ul
Goat, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
|Validated Applications|| |
WB, IF, ICC, ELISA, IP