ProteinFind® β-Actin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody – HC201
- Clonality : Mouse Monoclonal
- Applications : WB | IF | IP | ELISA
- Reactivity : Human | Mouse | Rat | Goat
174.00$ – 313.00$ CAD
0 in stock (expect 7-14 days for delivery)
β-Actin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
The actin protein is an essential component of cytoskeleton. It is widely present in mammalian cells, and has a high level ofexpression in most tissues and cells. It is commonly used as expression control. ProteinFindTM Anti-β-Actin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody is purified mouse monoclonal IgG1 antibody that detects recombinant proteins containing β-actin sequence ((Ac) DDDIAALVC) from a variety of species including human, mouse and rabbit.
- Aliquot prior to use, and avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Diluted antibody should be used within 12 hours, and avoid storing diluted antibody.
Manual and datasheet
50 ul, 100 ul
Goat, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
|Validated Applications|| |
WB, IF, ICC, ELISA, IP