ProteinFind® GAPDH Mouse Monoclonal Antibody – HC301
- Clonality : Mouse Monoclonal
- Applications : WB | IF | IP | ELISA
- Reactivity : Human | Mouse | Rat | Rabbit
159.00$ – 287.00$ CAD
0 in stock (expect 7-14 days for delivery)
Anti-GAPDH Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
GAPDH (glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate dehydrogenase) is an essential enzyme that catalyzes the glycolysis, and has a high level of expression in most tissues and cells. It is commonly used as expression control. ProteinFind™ Anti-GAPDH Mouse Monoclonal Antibody is purified mouse monoclonal IgG1 antibody that detects recombinant proteins containing GAPDH peptide sequence from a variety of species including human, mouse and rabbit.
- Aliquot prior to use, and avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Diluted antibody should be used within 12 hours, and avoid storing diluted antibody.
Manual and datasheet
50 ul, 100 ul
Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
|Validated Applications|| |
WB, IF, ICC, ELISA, IP