FavorFilter Plasmid DNA Extraction MAXIPrep Kit (EndoToxin-Free) – FAFTE-001-EF
100 MaxiPreps for 2100$
Endotoxin-Free Plasmid DNA Extraction MAXIPrep Kit with Filters
Features and Specifications of the FavorFilter Plasmid DNA Extraction MAXIPrep Kit
◊ High Recovery
- High yields of plasmid DNA
- Up to 1500 ug plasmid DNA from 240 ml overnight cultures (high-copy)
- 50-500 ug plasmid DNA from 240 ml overnight cultures (low-copy)
- Maximum binding capacity of 1500 ug
◊ Extract pure plasmid DNA
- Equal to purity obtained from 2x CsCl-gradient centrifugation
- Endotoxin-free option = safe for mammalian cell transfection
- Endotoxin level < 0.1 EU/ug DNA
- Rapid extraction and purification in less than 90 min
- Filter/syringe technology speed up preparation time
- No phenol
- No alcohol precipitation
- PM1 Buffer
- PM2 Buffer
- PM3 Buffer
- PEQ Buffer
- PW Buffer
- PEL Buffer
- PTR Buffer (only with endotoxin-free kit)
- RNase A (50 mg/ml)
- FavorFilter MAXI Cartridges
- PM Maxi Columns
- Store at room temperature (15~ 25 ℃) for 2 years.
- RNAse A Powder : store at -20℃.
4 rx, 10 rx
Specifications and pricing of commercially available Taq DNA Polymerases and High-Fidelity DNA Polymerases in Canada.
Published on Jan 30, 2017 by Simon Roy, Ph.D Detection Limit of High-Fidelity DNA Polymerases using Human gDNA for Template We previously determined the detection limit of different Taq DNA Polymerases using human genomic DNA as a template for PCR. For this instance,...
Product Reviews for FavorFilter Plasmid DNA Extraction MAXIPrep Kit (EndoToxin-Free) – FAFTE-001-EF