MagicPure RNA Purification Magnetic Beads – EC501
72.00$ – 3,790.00$ CAD
MagicPure RNA Purification Magnetic Beads
MagicPure™ RNA Purification Magnetic beads can easily extract RNA from mastermix of reaction such as rRNA depletion, DNase I digestion, in vitro transcription, labeled RNA and synthetic RNA. The resulting RNA product is suitable for building RNA libraries, RT-PCR, qRT-PCR, chip analysis, Northern blot RNAi, or other downstream applications.
Components provided with MagicPure RNA Purification Magnetic Beads
RNA Purification Magnetic Beads / RNase-Free Water
EC401-01: 1 ml / 1 ml
EC401-02: 5 ml / 5 ml
EC401-03: 60 ml / 60 ml
Procedure for RNA Purification using MagicPure RNABeads
Reagents to be supplied by users: freshly prepared 80% ethanol (made with RNase-free Water)
Use at room temperature.
1.8× beads are recommended for the purification.
- Take out the beads from 4°C refrigerator and equilibrate at room temperature for 30 minutes before use.
- Add RNA sample into a 1.5 ml RNase-free tube.
- Re-suspend RNA beads by vortexing. Add appropriate volume of beads to the sample according to the sample volume.
Volume of beads to add = volume of sample x 1.8
Example: 90 μl (beads to add) = 50 μl x 1.8
- Mix by pipetting up and down. Incubate at room temperature for 5 minutes.
Note: Insufficient mixing will affect the results significantly.
- Place the tube on an appropriate magnetic stand to separate beads from the supernatant at room temperature. When the solution is
clear (about 5 minutes), discard the supernatant.
Note: Spin down briefly before put on magnetic stand if there is liquid on the wall. Make sure that RNA beads are settled to the
magnet completely and not to be disturbed when discarding the supernatant. Discarding beads will result in reduced yield.
- With the tube still on the magnetic stand, add 200 μl of freshly prepared 80% ethanol (made with RNase-free Water) and incubate at
room temperature for 30 seconds without pipetting up and down. Carefully remove and discard the supernatant.
Note: Use freshly-prepared 80% ethanol; otherwise it may affect the result.
- Repeat step 6 one time.
- Air dry the beads for up to 5 minutes while the tube is on the magnetic stand with the lid open.
Note: Residual ethanol may influence the downstream reaction. Do not over dry or heat the beads, which may result in reduced yield.
- Remove the tube from the magnetic stand and elute RNA with ≥ 20 μl of RNase-free Water. Mix by pipetting up and down or
vortexing. Then incubate at room temperature for 2 minutes.
- Put the tube back to the magnetic stand. Incubate for 2 minutes (or until the solution is clear).
Note: Spin down briefly before put on magnetic stand if there is liquid on the wall. Prolong incubation to 5 minutes if necessary to
make sure that RNA beads are settled to the magnet completely.
- Transfer the supernatant to a new RNase-free tube. The RNA product can be stored at -80°C.
qPCR data from RNA purified samples
Manual & Datasheet
1 ml, 5 ml, 60 ml, 450 ml
Specifications and pricing of commercially available Taq DNA Polymerases and High-Fidelity DNA Polymerases in Canada.
Published on Jan 30, 2017 by Simon Roy, Ph.D Detection Limit of High-Fidelity DNA Polymerases using Human gDNA for Template We previously determined the detection limit of different Taq DNA Polymerases using human genomic DNA as a template for PCR. For this instance,...
Product Reviews for MagicPure RNA Purification Magnetic Beads – EC501
72.00$ – 3,790.00$ CAD