Limited Offer – Get a Free mini16 Thermocycler!
For my own birthday, every year, I find a way to celebrate with you.
To be quite frank, the promotion I want to do is, for the moment, not configurable on the website but I will work on it in the coming days so that it becomes possible by Valentine’s Day.
However, I thought of a truly unique alternative to celebrate!
Would you like to get an exceptional thermocycler, for free?!
- offering unimaginable and complex programming possibilities on conventional PCR devices,
- Bluetooth compatible,
- proven reliability on the international space station,
- proven performance in several publications
- used in our own lab!
- Value of $ 1290
I love mine so much that I want to give you one for FREE!
(I tell you how after the description)
mini16 : mini footprint, high PCR capacity on your bench or on the field!
Durable in your lab, the field, or classroom
- Successful Amplification of DNA aboard the International Space Station (Boguraev et al., NPJ Microgravity, 2017).
- Manufactured in the U.S.A by miniPCR – Amplyus
- No Breakable Peltier Elements
- Reliable in Labs, Classrooms or your Kitchen!
- Real-World Relevant Applications
In addition to being used on the international space station, miniPCR has been used for different applications
- Animal health: PCR on the farm: Raising healthy animals
- Agriculture: Using genetics to grow better truffles (TED version here)
- DIY Bio: Engaging with molecular biology at home
- STEM Education: Transforming biotech education in the classroom
- Forensics: Bringing DNA analysis closer to the evidence
- Human health: Malaria detection in Nigeria using miniPCR
- Human health: Combating Ebola in Sierra Leone
- Human health: PCR diagnostics for mosquito-borne infections
- Biodiversity: From snakes to DNA sequences in 24 hours
- Biodiversity: Studying lemur genomes in the Madagascar forest (Case study. Publication.)
- Biodiversity: Real-time DNA barcoding in a remote rainforest using nanopore sequencing (Full-text PDF)
- Molecular Ecology in the Austrian Alps (student-led Wolbachia research)
- Microbiology: Sequencing microbes on the ocean floor (NASA collaboration)
- Space biology: Enabling DNA sequencing in space (NASA collaboration)
- Space biology: First DNA amplification aboard International Space station (watch video)
- Space Biology: Announcing results of first PCR in microgravity
- Synthetic biology: Bioengineering on a simulated mission to Mars
- Research: miniPCR™ in academic research labs
Offer of limited duration and quantity!
– First come, first served –
– Limit of three (3) free mini16 thermocyclers –
– Ask me for a quote by the deadline of February 28, 2019 –
Buy one of these products and instead of getting Cashback Rewards, get one (1) mini16 for free! No hidden fees. Value of $ 1290
- EasyTaq DNA Polymerase, Size 10 x 5000u – AP111-04 for 2442$
- 40 ml or unlimited qty for 1 year of competent bacteria of your choice – Price from 3400 $
No need for a thermal cycler?
Here are 2 other choices to get for free with your purchase (without Cashback). Limit of 5 to get free by February 28, 2019.
- BlueBox ™ Blue Light Transilluminator DNA – Value from 476$ to 659$
- blueGel ™ Integrated DNA Electrophoresis and Transillumination Unit – Value of 659$
Need a product demonstration before you decide?
No problem, just ask me for a demo!
Read our most Popular Protocols
Use our Services