TransZol – RNA Extraction – ET101
TransZol is a ready-to-use reagent for the isolation of total RNA from cells and tissues. TransZol combines phenol and guanidine thiocyanate in a mono-phase solution to inhibit RNase. After lysis and centrifugation, RNA remains in the aqueous phase and others in the interphase or organic phase. RNA is precipitated by addition of isopropanol.
Advantages of using TransZol for RNA Extraction
- Isolate RNA from a variety of species: animal, plant, yeast, bacterial and virus (tissue: 50-100 mg; cell: 5x10E6).
- The whole procedure can be completed in one hour.
- Simultaneous isolation of RNA, DNA and protein from the same sample.
- Pink solution for easy visualizing different phases.
- Intermediary phase is more stable than competing products.
- Unique dissolving solution for long-term RNA storage.
Manual and datasheet:
The miniPCR and blueGel systems represent the core instruments involved in the assistance we provide to real scientists who conduct life science research in Canada. Both laboratory instruments were essential in solving dozens of problems that prospect customers were...
Detection Limit of High-Fidelity DNA Polymerases using Human gDNA for Template We previously determined the detection limit of different Taq DNA Polymerases using human genomic DNA as a template for PCR. For this instance, we aimed at determining the Detection Limit...
Commercial DNA Polymerase Comparison Chart DNA Polymerase Comparison of different commercially available enzymes with their genral specifications and pricing in Canadian dollars.
Which is the Best Kit for DNA Clean Up? Our aim was to perform a PCR Purification Kit Comparison from different vendors. At Civic Bioscience, we distribute the Favorprep™ and EasyPure® product lines from FAVORGEN and TransBionovo respectively. First, the FavorPrep™...
Product Reviews for TransZol – RNA Extraction – ET101