TransZol – RNA Extraction – ET101
TransZol is a ready-to-use reagent for the isolation of total RNA from cells and tissues. It combines phenol and guanidine thiocyanate in a mono-phase solution to inhibit RNase. After lysis and centrifugation, RNA remains in the aqueous phase and others in the interphase or organic phase. RNA is precipitated by addition of isopropanol.
Advantages of using TransZol for RNA Extraction
- Isolate RNA from a variety of species: animal, plant, yeast, bacterial and virus (tissue: 50-100 mg; cell: 5x10E6).
- The whole procedure can be completed in one hour.
- Simultaneous isolation of RNA, DNA and protein from the same sample.
- Pink solution for easy visualizing different phases.
- Intermediary phase is more stable than competing products.
- Unique resuspension solution for long-term RNA storage (does not contain EDTA).
Manual and datasheet:
Publications using ET101
|Highly specific imaging of mRNA in single cells by target RNA-initiated rolling circle amplification||CHEMICAL SCIENCE||8.668||Ruijie Deng,et al.||2017Aug||link|
|Cloning and expression analysis of zygote arrest 1 (Zar1) in New Zealand white rabbits||Springer Nature||8.43||DAN WANG,et al.||2017Mar||link|
|A macroporous heparin-releasing silk fibroin scaffold improves islet transplantation outcome by promoting islet revascularisation and survival||ACTA BIOMATERIALIA||6.025||Duo Mao,et al.||2017Sep||link|
|Poly (dopamine) coated superparamagnetic iron oxide nanocluster for noninvasive labeling, tracking, and targeted delivery of adipose tissue-derived stem cells||Scientific Reports||5.578||Naishun Liao, et al.||2016 Jan||link|
|Accumulation of eicosapolyenoic acids enhances sensitivity to abscisic acid and mitigates the effects of drought in transgenic Arabidopsis thaliana||Journal of Experimental Botany||5.242||Xiaowei Yuan, et al. College of Life Sciences, Sta||2014 Mar||link|