TransStart TIP Green qPCR SuperMix – AQ141 (with EvaGreen)
Now with EvaGreen® for higher sensitity
Buy 1, Get 1 Free until Dec. 31rst, 2018
41.50$ – 587.00$ CAD
TransStart Tip Green qPCR SuperMix
TransStart TIP Green qPCR SuperMix is a ready-to-use qPCR cocktail containing a novel TransStart® TipTaq DNA Polymerase (three different blocking proteins used for blocking template and primers, one special chemical binding to DNA polymerase to block its activity), optimized double cation buffer, EvaGreen® fluorescence dye, dNTPs, PCR Enhancer and PCR stabilizer. qPCR SuperMix is provided at 2x concentration and can be used at 1x concentration by adding template, primer, passive reference dye (optional) and ddH2O.
TransStart TIP Green qPCR SuperMix is also available ain 5x and 10x formulations (special request)
What’s New in the newly Optimized version of AQ141?
- Amplification efficiency for most tested genes is equal to competitor Bio-Rad SsoFast™ EvaGreen® Supermix (1725201) and Takara SYBR® Fast qPCR Mix (RR430A). Results for different genes may vary.
- Improved standard curve linearity than 2017 batches.
- Novel EvaGreen® dye now replaces SYBR green I – the same as Bio-Rad (2018 batches are slightly yellow while the older versions were translucid).
- Enhanced fluorescent signal : Much stronger than competitor Takara and 2017 batches but slightly weaker than BioRad.
Advantages of TransStart Tip Green qPCR SuperMix:
- A combination of chemical blocking technique and TransStart® “hot start” technique to achieve complete blocking. Compared with double blocking TransStart® TipTaq, this method provides higher sensitivity, higher specificity, better amplification.
- Double cation (K+, NH4+) buffer enhances the specificity and reduces primer-dimer formation.
- Passive reference dyes are suitable for different qPCR instruments (normalize the fluorescent signal between reactions).
- 2x TransStart TIP Green qPCR SuperMix
- Passive Reference Dye I and II (50x)
Reference Dye compatibility
- Passive Reference Dye I (50×)
ABI Prism7000/7300/7700/7900, Eppendorf, ABI Step One, ABI Step One Plus
- Passive Reference Dye II (50×)
ABI Prism7500, ABI Prism7500 Fast, ABI Q6, ABI Quant Studio 6/7 Flex, ABI ViiA 7, Stratagene Mx3000/Mx3005P, Corbett Rotor Gene 3000
- No Passive Reference Dye
Roche LightCycler480, Roche Light Cycler96, MJ Research Chromo4, Opticon (II), Takara TP800, Bio-Rad iCycler iQ, iQ5, Bio-Rad CFX96, Bio-Rad C1000 Thermal Cycler, Thermo Pikoreal 96, Corbett Rotor Gene 6000, Corbett Rotor Gene G, Corbett Rotor Gene Q
Manual and Datasheet:
1 ml (100 rx), 5 x 1 ml (500 rx), 15 x 1 ml (1 500 rx), 25 x 1 ml (2 500 rx)
The miniPCR and blueGel systems represent the core instruments involved in the assistance we provide to real scientists who conduct life science research in Canada. Both laboratory instruments were essential in solving dozens of problems that prospect customers were...
Detection Limit of High-Fidelity DNA Polymerases using Human gDNA for Template We previously determined the detection limit of different Taq DNA Polymerases using human genomic DNA as a template for PCR. For this instance, we aimed at determining the Detection Limit...
Commercial DNA Polymerase Comparison Chart DNA Polymerase Comparison of different commercially available enzymes with their genral specifications and pricing in Canadian dollars.
Which is the Best Kit for DNA Clean Up? Our aim was to perform a PCR Purification Kit Comparison from different vendors. At Civic Bioscience, we distribute the Favorprep™ and EasyPure® product lines from FAVORGEN and TransBionovo respectively. First, the FavorPrep™...
Product Reviews for TransStart TIP Green qPCR SuperMix – AQ141 (with EvaGreen)
41.50$ – 587.00$ CAD