TransStart TIP Green qPCR SuperMix – AQ141 (with EvaGreen)
Now with EvaGreen® for higher sensitity
97.00$ – 1,392.00$ CAD
TransStart Tip Green qPCR SuperMix
TransStart TIP Green qPCR SuperMix is a ready-to-use qPCR cocktail containing a novel TransStart® TipTaq DNA Polymerase (three different blocking proteins used for blocking template and primers, one special chemical binding to DNA polymerase to block its activity), optimized double cation buffer, EvaGreen® fluorescence dye, dNTPs, PCR Enhancer and PCR stabilizer. qPCR SuperMix is provided at 2x concentration and can be used at 1x concentration by adding template, primer, passive reference dye (optional) and ddH2O.
TransStart TIP Green qPCR SuperMix is also available ain 5x and 10x formulations (special request)
What’s New in the newly Optimized version of AQ141?
- Amplification efficiency for most tested genes is equal to competitor Bio-Rad SsoFast™ EvaGreen® Supermix (1725201) and Takara SYBR® Fast qPCR Mix (RR430A). Results for different genes may vary.
- Improved standard curve linearity than 2017 batches.
- Novel EvaGreen® dye now replaces SYBR green I – the same as Bio-Rad (2018 batches are slightly yellow while the older versions were translucid).
- Enhanced fluorescent signal : Much stronger than competitor Takara and 2017 batches but slightly weaker than BioRad.
Advantages of TransStart Tip Green qPCR SuperMix:
- A combination of chemical blocking technique and TransStart® “hot start” technique to achieve complete blocking. Compared with double blocking TransStart® TipTaq, this method provides higher sensitivity, higher specificity, better amplification.
- Double cation (K+, NH4+) buffer enhances the specificity and reduces primer-dimer formation.
- Passive reference dyes are suitable for different qPCR instruments (normalize the fluorescent signal between reactions).
- 2x TransStart TIP Green qPCR SuperMix
- Passive Reference Dye I and II (50x)
Reference Dye compatibility
- Passive Reference Dye I (50×)
ABI Prism7000/7300/7700/7900, Eppendorf, ABI Step One, ABI Step One Plus
- Passive Reference Dye II (50×)
ABI Prism7500, ABI Prism7500 Fast, ABI Q6, ABI Quant Studio 6/7 Flex, ABI ViiA 7, Stratagene Mx3000/Mx3005P, Corbett Rotor Gene 3000
- No Passive Reference Dye
Roche LightCycler480, Roche Light Cycler96, MJ Research Chromo4, Opticon (II), Takara TP800, Bio-Rad iCycler iQ, iQ5, Bio-Rad CFX96, Bio-Rad C1000 Thermal Cycler, Thermo Pikoreal 96, Corbett Rotor Gene 6000, Corbett Rotor Gene G, Corbett Rotor Gene Q
Manual and Datasheet:
1 ml (100 rx), 5 x 1ml (500 rx), 15 x 1 ml (1 500 rx), 25 x 1 ml (2 500 rx)
Ask a question about TransStart TIP Green qPCR SuperMix – AQ141 (with EvaGreen)
Product Reviews for TransStart TIP Green qPCR SuperMix – AQ141 (with EvaGreen)
More to Read
by Simon Roy | Sep 16th, 2019 | Latest News, Promotions | Promo code : civicbio4-50 1 per customer. Using this coupon will reduce Cashback Reward earning rate by 50%. Until Nov, 30th, 2019 Double your Cashback Rewards with any product purchase! + Cashback x1.5...
Which is the Best Kit for DNA Clean Up? Our aim was to perform a PCR Purification Kit Comparison from different vendors. At Civic Bioscience, we distribute the Favorprep™ and EasyPure® product lines from FAVORGEN and TransBionovo respectively. First, the FavorPrep™...
By purchasing any of TransBionovo's DNA Polymerase, you instantly benefit from our PCR Success Guarantee !
The Problem with Antibodies used for Research Antibodies used for Research in academic, industrial and therapeutic fields are universal reagents in molecular biology assays. Without them, the entire field of medical research could collapse. However, there are many...
GC-rich PCR: FastPfu FLY vs Q5® High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase GC-rich PCR can be difficult to achieve Our aim was to verify compare FastPfu FLY (TransBionovo) and Q5 (NEB) high-fidelity DNA Polymerase at amplifying a GC-rich sequence (human ARX; 79% GC) from purified...
What's the Detection Limit of Taq ? How many DNA copies from gDNA? There are MANY Taq DNA Polymerases out there on the market. Some are driven by strong marketing and others by strong performance. Our aim was to verify the Detection Limit of Taq DNA Polymerases in PCR...
Experimental dates range : 2018-05 to 2018-10 Published : September 22nd, 2019 by Simon Roy, Ph.D Extremely variable GC composition found in a 2.1 kb genomic DNA sequence coding for exon 1, an intron and exon 2 of the human TWIST1 gene DNA...
A huge THANK YOU for your support! MERCI encore INFINIMENT de supporter notre jeune compagnie! by Simon Roy | September 16th, 2019 | Company Posts, Latest NewsPrices for services vary case by case. 4rth anniversary promotions are coming soon! Let's CELEBRATE...
DNA Polymerases | EasyTaq | FastPfu | PCR | PCR Purification | Taq DNA PolymeraseSave on the Products that MatterOur already popular 222$ DUO Miniprep + Gel/PCR Purification now allows you to choose 2 x 300rx minipreps or 2x 300rx Gel/PCR purification. Already...