TransStart® Green qPCR SuperMix UDG – AQ111
98.00$ – 1,057.00$ CAD
1 in stock (need more? expect 7-14 days for delivery)
TransStart® Green qPCR SuperMix UDG
TransStart® Green qPCR SuperMix UDG is a ready-to-use qPCR cocktail containing a novel TransStart® Taq DNA Polymerase, optimized double cation buffer, SYBR Green I fluorescence dye, dATP, dUTP,dCTP, dGTP, PCR Enhancer, PCR stabilizer and UDG (Uracil-DNA Glycosylase). qPCR SuperMix is provided at 2x concentration and can be used at 1x concentration by adding template,primer, passive reference dye (optional) and H2O.
Advantages of TransStart® Green qPCR SuperMix UDG
- TransStart® Taq DNA Polymerase, a novel “hot start” enzyme with double blocking technique, provides high sensitivity, high specificity and accurate data.
- Use of UDG enzyme and dUTP can effectively prevent cross-contamination from PCR product
- Double cation (K+, NH4+) buffer enhances the specificity and reduces primer-dimer formation.
- Passive reference dyes are suitable for different qPCR instruments (normalize the fluorescent signal between reactions).
- TransStart® Green qPCR SuperMix UDG (2x)
- Passive Reference Dye (50x)
Manual and Datasheet:
1 ml (100 rx), 5 x 1 ml (500 rx), 15 x 1 ml (1 500 rx)