TransStart FastPfu FLY DNA Polymerase (Ultra High-Fidelity) – AP231
$139.00 – $1,321.00 CAD
Ask a question about TransStart FastPfu FLY DNA Polymerase (Ultra High-Fidelity) – AP231
FastPfu FLY DNA Polymerase
TransStart FastPfu Fly DNA Polymerase is a hotstart, ultra-high fidelity and high-processivity DNA Polymerase. It consists in a modified DNA Polymerase, increasing its affinity for dsDNA and enhancing processivity and other caracteristics. Its fidelity is 108 times higher than EasyTaq DNA polymerase making it the DNA Polymerase with the highest fidelity on the market. In addition, its extension rate reaches 6 kb/min. Compared with FastPfu DNA Polymerase, The FLY version of FastPfu DNA High-Fidelity Polymerase has a faster extension rate, higher fidelity, and greater amplification efficiency over regular FastPfu, making FastPfu FLY the best performing DNA polymerase for ultra low non-specific amplification from complex and unpurified gDNA samples, as well as other difficult PCRs targeting GC-rich or AT-rich DNA sequences. FastPfu FLY is available for NGS library prep amplification.
- Learn all about FLY
- GC-rich PCR competitor comparison.
- GC-rich PCR competitor comparison – PCR Success Story #21
Advantages of FastPfu Fly DNA Polymerase AP231
- Fidelity is 108 times higher than EasyTaq DNA Polymerase.
- TransStart HotStart : Extremely specific amplification.
- The extension rate is about 2-6 kb/min.
- PCR products can be directly cloned into pEASY®–Blunt vectors.
- Amplification of genomic DNA fragment up to 15 kb.
- Amplification of plasmid DNA fragment up to 20 kb.
- Available with or without 2.5 mM dNTPs for additional convenience !
Manual and datasheet
6 x 500u, 6 x 500u + dNTPs, 250u, 250u + dNTPs, 500u, 500u + dNTPs