TransStart FastPfu FLY (Ultra-HiFi) DNA Polymerase
TransStart FastPfu Fly DNA Polymerase is a hotstart, ultra-high fidelity and high-processivity DNA Polymerase. It consists in a modified DNA Polymerase, increasing its affinity for dsDNA and enhancing processivity and other caracteristics. Its fidelity is 108 times higher than EasyTaq DNA polymerase making it the DNA Polymerase with the highest fidelity on the market. In addition, its extension rate reaches 6 kb/min. Compared with FastPfu DNA Polymerase, The FLY version of FastPfu DNA Polymerase has a faster extension rate, higher fidelity, and higher amplification efficiency than regular FastPfu, making it the polymerase of choice for difficult PCR, GC-rich or AT-rich amplicons, library amplification and more.
- Learn all about FLY
- GC-rich PCR competitor comparison.
- GC-rich PCR competitor comparison – PCR Success Story #21
Advantages of TransStart FastPfu Fly DNA Polymerase AP231
- Fidelity is 108 times higher than EasyTaq DNA Polymerase.
- Extremely specific amplification.
- The extension rate is about 2-6 kb/min.
- PCR products can be directly cloned into pEASY®–Blunt vectors.
- Amplification of genomic DNA fragment up to 15 kb.
- Amplification of plasmid DNA fragment up to 20 kb.
- Available with or without 2.5 mM dNTPs for additional convenience !