Single-Stranded DNA and ssODN synthesis for CRISPR/Cas9-mediated genome editing
Our ssDNA ans ssODN synthesis service consists in single-stranded DNA sequence fragments that can be utilized for applications such as homology-directed repair CRISPR-mediated genome editing (also refered to as ssODN fragments), in vitro transcription, and other applications.
Long ssDNA synthesis
Our current ssDNA synthesis technology can generate ssDNA and ssODN between 200 and 8 000 DNA bases and are generated from clonally purified DNA, offering the greatest purity available. CivicBio’s ssDNA and ssODN fragments are sequence-verified by Sanger sequencing. Purified ssDNA are typically shipped within 21 business days*. We can provide both sense and antisense single strands on demand. We can also provide a cloned dsDNA version of your desired sequence in any expression vector desired for a small additional cost.
The final ssDNA product can be supplied in either 50 mM Tris, pH8.0 buffer or in sterile ddH2O. ssDNA fragments are composed stricly of A, T, G, and C nucleotides. Sequence information remains secure and confidential.
* The time required to synthesize your ssDNA Fragment is dependent on many factors such as lenght, structure, GC-content and wether it is already cloned in a vector or not. Hence, in a some cases, the estimated delivery time may take longer than expected.
Pricing for custom ssDNA ans ssODN synthesis service
If you can provide the entire sequence already cloned in a vector
- Individual strand < 1000 bases : 350$
- Individual strand 1000-2000 bases : 0.60$ / base
- Individual strand > 2000 bases : 0.80$ / base
- Both strands < 1000 bases : 600$
- Both strands 1000-2000 bases : 0.50$ / base (each)
- Both strands > 2000 bases : 0.75$ / base (each)
If you can’t provide the dsDNA sequence*
- Individual strand < 1000 bases : 500$
- Individual strand 1000-2000 bases : 0.80$ / base
- Individual strand > 2000 bases : 1.00$ / base
- Both strands < 1000 bases : 750$
- Both strands 1000-2000 bases : 0.70$ / base (each)
- Both strands > 2000 bases : 0.95$ / base (each)
* Add 50$ and we will provide you with the entire dsDNA sequence cloned in a standard vector such as pcDNA3 or other (supplied as a glycerol stock).
Request a Service Quote