TransNGS Library Quantification qPCR SuperMix – KQ201
56.00$ – 225.00$ CAD
TransNGS Library Quantification qPCR SuperMix
TransNGS™ Library Quantification qPCR SuperMix is a ready-to-use qPCR cocktail. It contains a novel TransStart® TipTaq DNA Polymerase, unique triple hot start technology (DNA binding proteins combined with unique chemical blocker), EvaGreen, dNTPs, PCR Enhancer, PCR stabilizer and optimized reaction buffer optimized for NGS library quantification. TransNGS™ Library Quantification qPCR SuperMix enables accurate library amplification with various GC content. It is provided at 2x concentration and can be used at 1x concentration by adding template, primer, passive reference dye (optional) and ddH2O.
A complete kit for library quantification including DNA standards is available here: TransNGS™ Library Quantification Kit for Ilumina.
Features of NGS Library Quantification qPCR SuperMix
- Accurate library amplification with various GC contents
- Much stronger and more reliable signal with EvaGreen fluorescent dye.
- Passive Reference Dyes for different qPCR instruments.
Contents of the TransNGS Library Quantification qPCR SuperMix
Procedure for NGS Library Quantification using KQ101 or KQ201
Example of NGS Library Quantification
Two DNA libraries were prepared from 50 ng of Arabidopsis thaliana genomic DNA and 50 ng of Escherichia coli genomic DNA using TransNGS Tn5 DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina®. NGS Library Quantification was permormed and assayed using the TransNGS™ Library Quantification qPCR SuperMix.
- Please select the “EvaGreen” or “SYBR Green” channel to collect signal.
- Two-step qPCR is recommended for library with medium GC contents and the library size is less than 700 bp.
- For library with high or low GC contents, it is recommended to use three-step qPCR.
- TransNGS™ Library Quantification qPCR SuperMix is optimized for amplicon less than 1 kb.
- For library with an average length longer than 700 bp, we suggest to use three-step method and increase the extension time to 50 seconds.
- Passive Reference Dye I (50×) is optimized for ABI Prism7000/7300/7700/7900, Eppendorf, ABI Step One, ABI Step One Plus
- Passive Reference Dye II (50×) is optimized for ABI Prism7500, ABI Prism7500 Fast, ABI Q6, ABI Quant Studio 6/7 Flex, ABI ViiA 7, Stratagene Mx3000/Mx3005P, Corbett Rotor Gene 3000
- No Passive Reference Dye : Roche LightCycler480, Roche Light Cycler96, MJ Research Chromo4, Opticon (II), Takara TP800, Bio-Rad iCycler iQ, iQ5,
Bio-Rad CFX96, Bio-Rad C1000 Thermal Cycler, Thermo Pikoreal 96, Corbett Rotor Gene 6000, Corbett Rotor Gene G, Corbett Rotor Gene Q.
Manual & Datasheet
1 ml (100 rx), 5 x 1ml (500 rx)
Ask a question about TransNGS Library Quantification qPCR SuperMix – KQ201
Product Reviews for TransNGS Library Quantification qPCR SuperMix – KQ201
More to Read
Which is the Best Kit for DNA Clean Up? Our aim was to perform a PCR Purification Kit Comparison from different vendors. At Civic Bioscience, we distribute the Favorprep™ and EasyPure® product lines from FAVORGEN and TransBionovo respectively. First, the FavorPrep™...
The Problem with Antibodies used for Research Antibodies used for Research in academic, industrial and therapeutic fields are universal reagents in molecular biology assays. Without them, the entire field of medical research could collapse. However, there are many...
GC-rich PCR: FastPfu FLY vs Q5® High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase GC-rich PCR can be difficult to achieve Our aim was to verify compare FastPfu FLY (TransBionovo) and Q5 (NEB) high-fidelity DNA Polymerase at amplifying a GC-rich sequence (human ARX; 79% GC) from purified...
What's the Detection Limit of Taq ? How many DNA copies from gDNA? There are MANY Taq DNA Polymerases out there on the market. Some are driven by strong marketing and others by strong performance. Our aim was to verify the Detection Limit of Taq DNA Polymerases in PCR...
by Simon Roy | Sep 16th, 2019 | Latest News, Promotions |This offer is not available yet. Please check again tomorrow. 20% discount on selected cell biology products: TransDetect® Cell Counting Kit (CCK)-FC101 TransDetect® Annexin V-FITC/PI Cell Apoptosis...
A huge THANK YOU for your support! MERCI encore INFINIMENT de supporter notre jeune compagnie! by Simon Roy | September 16th, 2019 | Company Posts, Latest NewsPrices for services vary case by case. 4rth anniversary promotions are coming soon! Let's CELEBRATE...
DNA Polymerases | EasyTaq | FastPfu | PCR | PCR Purification | Taq DNA PolymeraseSave on the Products that MatterOur already popular 222$ DUO Miniprep + Gel/PCR Purification now allows you to choose 2 x 300rx minipreps or 2x 300rx Gel/PCR purification. Already...
For my own birthday, every year, I find a way to celebrate with you. To be quite frank, the promotion I want to do is, for the moment, not configurable on the website but I will work on it in the coming days so that it becomes possible by Valentine’s Day. However, I...