TransSafe Mycoplasma Elimination Reagent (TransMyco 3) – FM411
49.00$ – 88.00$ CAD
0 in stock (expect 7-14 days for delivery)
TransSafe® Mycoplasma Elimination Reagent (TransMyco 3) – FM411
TransSafe™ Mycoplasma Elimination Reagent (TransMyco 3) is a fluoroquinolone antibiotic. Most of the mycoplasma species of contaminated cells are sensitive to TransMyco 3. It works by effectively interfering with mycoplasma DNA replication. It eliminates mycoplasma contamination from the cell culture with minimal cytotoxicity.
Benefits of using TransSafe® Mycoplasma Elimination Reagent (TransMyco 3)
- Healthy cell cultures:
- eliminates mycoplasma effectively.
- low cytotoxicity
- High Potency : low working concentration.
- Cell Compatibility: Suitable for a wide range of cell types.
- Easy to use : Ready to use. Add to the culture medium directly.
- TransSafe Mycoplasma Elimination Reagent (TransMyco-3) has been shown to be a good way to remove the mycoplsma contamination from a variety of cell lines including HepG2, HEK-293T, HEK-293, HeLa, N2a, A549, MCF-7, CHO, K562, NIH/3T3, Sp2/0, BHK-21, Vero, U937, SH-SY5Y and more. It also has a potent effect on primary cell cultures.
- Prior to use, ensure that the bottle cap is sealed. Thaw it to room temperature. Mix gently and use 70% ethanol to wipe the bottle surface, and then put on the clean bench.
- This product is stored at -20℃. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing. It should be added fresh culture medium. It can be stored at 4℃ within a week for the short term storage.
- For cell lines with fast proliferation, in order to reduce the number of passage, it is recommended to reduce the density of cells or appropriate to reduce the concentration of serum in medium.
- If the cells are very sensitive to TransMyco 3, its concentration can be reduced.
- The combination of TransMyco-1 + TransMyco-2, and TransMyco-3 alone, are two different ways for the treatment of mycoplasma contamination. For mycoplasma contamination of different types, the effect may be slightly different. In order to ensure the treatment effect and improve the efficiency. One may group the cells in two, treat one with TransMyco-1+2, the other with TransMyco-3. And then select the method with better result for subsequent experiments.
- If there is contamination of mycoplasma in the environment or the reagents used for cell culture, cells are easy to be re-contaminated with mycoplasma. We recommend that the mycoplasma prevention reagent, such as TransSafe Mycoplasma Prevention Reagent – FM501 – should be added into culture medium to prevent mycoplasma contamination. In addition, monthly testing for mycoplasma contamination is recommended with either the Mycoplasma Detection PCR Kit or Mycoplasma Detection Luciferase Kit.
|TransMyco -3 (100×)||10 ml||20 ml|
Manual and datasheet:
10 ml, 20 ml