FlyCut™ Nco I – JN101
$48.00 – $94.00 CAD
0 in stock (expect 7-21 days for delivery)
FlyCut™ Nco I Restriction Endonuclease
The FlyCut™ NcoI restriction enzyme is expressed and purified from E.coli that carries the recombinant NcoI gene. The molecular weight is 32.3 kDa, with the recognition site is C^CATGG. The reaction condition is at 37°C, with heat inactivation at 80°C for 20 minutes. This enzyme is not sensitive to dam, dcm methylation or mammalian CpG methylation.
Highlights of Nco I
- Fast cleavage in 5-15 minutes with high fidelity.
- Compatible with enzymes from NEB and Thermo.
- Compatible in NEB CutSmart® and Thermo buffers
FlyCut™ Nco I components
- FlyCut™ NcoI : 500 u / 1000 u
- 10x FlyCut™ Buffer: 1 ml / 1 ml
- 10x DNA Loading Buffer: 1 ml / 1 ml
Manual & Datasheet
1 000 u, 500 u