FavorPrep 96-well Plant Genomic DNA Extraction Kit – FAPGE-96
$248.00 – $916.00 CAD
0 in stock (expect 7-21 days for delivery)
96-well Plant Genomic DNA Extraction Kit
FavorPrep 96-Well Plant Genomic DNA Extraction Kit is designed for highthroughput extraction of total DNA (including genomic, mitochondrial and viral DNA) from a wide variety of plant tissue and cells. The kit uses CTAB method and chaotropic salt to lyse cells and the DNA in chaotropic salt binds to the fiberglass matrix (silica) of the plate. After washing off the contaminants, the purified DNA is eluted by low salt elution buffer or water. The entire procedure can be completed in one hour without phenol/chloroform extraction and alcohol precipitation. The 96-well Plant Genomic DNA Extraction kit can be used for manual filtration or with robotic handing systems and the purified DNA (20-30 kb) is suitable for PCR and other enzymatic reactions suhc as Next-Generation Sequencing.
Features and Specifications
◊ High-Throughput :
- 96-well format extraction in 60 min
- Uses CTAB method and chaotropic salt to lyse cells and chaotropic salts and silica matrix plate.
◊ Applications :
- The eluted DNA can be used for any subsequent applications
◊ High Purity and Recovery :
- Sample Amount: up to 50 mg of fresh or forzen plant tissue
- up to 15 mg of dry plant tissue
- up to 5 x 106 plant cells
- Binding Capacity: up to 40 µg total DNA
- Expected Yield: 5~35 µg
- Elution volume: 200 µl
◊ Economic :
- High value for yor money
- If you get a lower price from another supplier, please contact us first.
- FAPG1 Buffer
- FAPG2 Buffer
- FAPG3 Buffer (conc.)
- RNase A
- Wash Buffer 1
- Wash Buffer 2 (conc.)
- Elution Buffer
- 96-well Plant DNA Binding Plate
- 96-well Filter Plate
- 0.35 ml Collection PCR Plate
- Adhesive Film
- Store at room temperature (15~ 25 ℃) for 2 years.
- Store RNase A at -20 ℃.
1 plate, 2 plates, 4 plates