Fast Mutagenesis System – FM111
220.00$ – 380.00$ CAD
Fast Mutagenesis System
Design for the Fast Mutagenesis System
- Primers anneal to the DNA template, mutant strands are synthesized with TransStart® FastPfu DNA Polymerase.
- In vitro digestion of non-mutated parental plasmid (methylated plasmid) with DMT enzyme and in vivo degradation of the non-mutated parental plasmid with DMT Chemically Competent Cell, so as to efficiently select mutant clones.
Advantages of using the Fast Mutagenesis System
- Similarly to the QuickChange site-directed mutagenesis strategy, mutation sites on both primers to improve the mutation efficiency.
- Partially overlapping primers for exponential DNA amplification.
- TransStart FastPfu DNA Polymerase has an extension rate of 4 kb/min and fidelity is 54 times higher than EasyTaq DNA Polymerase.
- Double digestions (in vitro and in vivo) of parental plasmids to enhance mutation efficiency.
- DMT competent cells are included.
Manual and Datasheet:
10 rx, 20 rx
Ask a question about Fast Mutagenesis System – FM111
Product Reviews for Fast Mutagenesis System – FM111
More to Read
by Simon Roy | Sep 16th, 2019 | Latest News, Promotions | Promo code : civicbio4-50 1 per customer. Using this coupon will reduce Cashback Reward earning rate by 50%. Until Nov, 30th, 2019 Double your Cashback Rewards with any product purchase! + Cashback x1.5...
Which is the Best Kit for DNA Clean Up? Our aim was to perform a PCR Purification Kit Comparison from different vendors. At Civic Bioscience, we distribute the Favorprep™ and EasyPure® product lines from FAVORGEN and TransBionovo respectively. First, the FavorPrep™...
By purchasing any of TransBionovo's DNA Polymerase, you instantly benefit from our PCR Success Guarantee !
The Problem with Antibodies used for Research Antibodies used for Research in academic, industrial and therapeutic fields are universal reagents in molecular biology assays. Without them, the entire field of medical research could collapse. However, there are many...
GC-rich PCR: FastPfu FLY vs Q5® High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase GC-rich PCR can be difficult to achieve Our aim was to verify compare FastPfu FLY (TransBionovo) and Q5 (NEB) high-fidelity DNA Polymerase at amplifying a GC-rich sequence (human ARX; 79% GC) from purified...
What's the Detection Limit of Taq ? How many DNA copies from gDNA? There are MANY Taq DNA Polymerases out there on the market. Some are driven by strong marketing and others by strong performance. Our aim was to verify the Detection Limit of Taq DNA Polymerases in PCR...
Experimental dates range : 2018-05 to 2018-10 Published : September 22nd, 2019 by Simon Roy, Ph.D Extremely variable GC composition found in a 2.1 kb genomic DNA sequence coding for exon 1, an intron and exon 2 of the human TWIST1 gene DNA...
A huge THANK YOU for your support! MERCI encore INFINIMENT de supporter notre jeune compagnie! by Simon Roy | September 16th, 2019 | Company Posts, Latest NewsPrices for services vary case by case. 4rth anniversary promotions are coming soon! Let's CELEBRATE...
DNA Polymerases | EasyTaq | FastPfu | PCR | PCR Purification | Taq DNA PolymeraseSave on the Products that MatterOur already popular 222$ DUO Miniprep + Gel/PCR Purification now allows you to choose 2 x 300rx minipreps or 2x 300rx Gel/PCR purification. Already...