Fast Mutagenesis System – FM111
$240.00 – $415.00 CAD
0 in stock (expect 7-21 days for delivery)
Fast Mutagenesis System
Design for the Fast Mutagenesis System
- Primers anneal to the DNA template, mutant strands are synthesized with TransStart® FastPfu DNA Polymerase.
- In vitro digestion of non-mutated parental plasmid (methylated plasmid) with DMT enzyme and in vivo degradation of the non-mutated parental plasmid with DMT Chemically Competent Cell, so as to efficiently select mutant clones.
Advantages of using the Fast Mutagenesis System
- Similarly to the QuickChange site-directed mutagenesis strategy, mutation sites on both primers to improve the mutation efficiency.
- Partially overlapping primers for exponential DNA amplification.
- TransStart FastPfu DNA Polymerase has an extension rate of 4 kb/min and fidelity is 54 times higher than EasyTaq DNA Polymerase.
- Double digestions (in vitro and in vivo) of parental plasmids to enhance mutation efficiency.
- DMT competent cells are included.
Manual and Datasheet:
10 rx, 20 rx
Ask a question about Fast Mutagenesis System – FM111
Reviews for Fast Mutagenesis System – FM111