EasyTaq® DNA Polymerase for PAGE – AP112
200.00$ – 1,263.00$ CAD
0 in stock (expect 7-14 days for delivery)
EasyTaq® DNA Polymerase for PAGE
EasyTaq® DNA Polymerase for PAGE is purified from E. coli expressing a cloned DNA polymerase from Thermus aquaticus. The enzyme consists of a single polypeptide with a molecular weight of approximately 94 kDa. EasyTaq® DNA Polymerase for PAGE has 5′-3′ DNA polymerase activity and 5′-3′ exonuclease activity. lt lacks 3′-5′ exonuclease activity. This enzyme is supplied with an unique buffer formulation without BSA, therefore its PCR product is suitable for use in SDS-PAGE and agarose gel electrophoresis.
Advantages EasyTaq DNA Polymerase for PAGE
- The extension rate is about 1-2 kb/min.
- Specially formulated without BSA.
- Template-independent “A” can be generated at the 3′ end of the PCR product. PCR products can be directly cloned into pEASY®-T vectors.
- Amplification of genomic DNA fragment up to 3 kb.
- Available with or without 2.5 mM dNTPs.
Product Manual and Datasheet
2 500 u, 2 500 u + dNTPs, 4 x 2 500u, 4 x 2 500u + dNTPs