Alkaline Phosphatase Live Detection Kit – FP101
265.00$ – 485.00$ CAD
0 in stock (expect 7-14 days for delivery)
TransDetect® Alkaline Phosphatase Live Detection Kit – FP101
Alkaline phosphatase (AP) is highly expressed in pluripotent stem cells, including embryonic stem cells (ESCs) and induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs). In the iPSCs induction process, the activation of AP is also necessary for successful reprogramming. In traditional AP detection methods, cells are fixed and cannot be used for further studies. This kit provides a fast, simple and sensitive method for AP detection without fixing the cells. The reagent is nontoxic to the cells and the fluorescent signal is completely discharged from the cells by exocytosis within two hours after removal of the staining solution This allows the cells to be used for following studies.
Using the AP Live Detection Kit
- Do not use pluripotent stem cell culture medium to dilute the 500×AP Live Solution. Do not observe the result in pluripotent stem cell culture medium.
- Since AP is ubiquitously expressed in most cell types and highest in pluripotent stem cells. It is normal that dim staining can be observed in some somatic cells such as CHO cells, HeLa cells and cells from the placenta, and so on.
- After removal of dye from the media, fluorescently labeled cells lose their signal by exocytosis in 1.5-2 hours. Thus, observe the results within 1 hour after staining.
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- When necessary, the working concentration can be increased.
FP101-01/-02 Detection Reagent: 25 ul / 50 ul
Note: Previous catalog number was FP101
Manual and datasheet
25 ul, 50 ul