How I use the miniPCR machine to grow my biotech company and also contribute to life science research.miniPCR Review
The miniPCR and blueGel systems represent the core instruments involved in the assistance we provide to real scientists who conduct life science research in Canada. Both laboratory instruments were essential in solving dozens of problems that prospect customers were facing with DNA amplification by PCR. The miniPCR, blueGel and Transgen Biotech DNA Polymerases contribute to our success by enabling us to build trustful relationships with our customers and forge a unique aspect of our business identity.
Here is our Success Story.
miniPCR, the PCR Thermocycler for Everyone, Everywhere
- Sample format: 8 x 0.2ml PCR tubes (strip compatible)
- Max Heating Ramp Rate: 3.2°C / sec
- Heated Lid: Independent lid heater up to 120°C, PID controlMax
- Cooling Ramp Rate: 2.2°C / sec
- Program Sharing and Backup: Unlimited libraries, .plf file
- Temperature control: Resisitive Heating; Forced-Air cooling
- Control System: Embedded thermistors and PID algorithm
- Temperature Range: Ambient – 99°C
- Dimensions: 5.1 cm x 12.7 cm x 10.2 cm.
- Weight: 1 lb. (450 g) approx.
- Internal memory: Runs last stored program at power ON
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50-60hz, 70W
- Adjustable lid: Compatible with flat or domed caps
How our Relationship with the miniPCR began.
By the month of August 2015, the birth of Civic Bioscience then bloomed into reality; Transgen Biotech accepted to offer us distributorship in Canada and a few weeks later I bought what would become my preferred tool, the